St. John Paul II Council 1610, Middletown, Ohio, will offer two (2) $500 scholarships to current 8th graders who will attend Bishop Fenwick High School in 2016-2017.
- Must be attending Bishop Fenwick High School in 2017-2018
- Male or Female whose father or grandfather is an active or deceased member of the Knights of Columbus
- Two letters of recommendation:
- One from a current teacher or principal
- One from a community person (non-relative)
- Applications will be evaluated by members of the Council 1610 scholarship committee.
- Committee members will not receive biographical information about the student or student's father/grandfather.
- Scholarship monies will be sent directly to Bishop Fenwick High School and credited to the student's account. Winners will be notified.
To Apply By Mail
- Download the application form here
- By Friday, May 1, 2017 mail completed application and supporting documents to:
K of C Scholarship Committee
201 Clark Street
Middletown, Ohio 45042